- In this class you will learn how to use 2 circular needles to knit 2 tubes (for socks, mittens, gloves, fingerless mitts) at the same time.
- advanced beginner/intermediate: long-tail cast on, knitting on circular needles, k, p, knitting from 2 different balls of yarn
Materials to bring:
- two sets of 16 inch circular needles (of the same size) from two different materials – for example, one set of bamboo needles, one set of plastic needles or one set of nickel needles
- approximately 100 – 150 yards of DK or worsted weight yarn
- stitch markers
- stitch counter
- $25.00 –written hand out for knitting techniques